Meandering the Maze
Trinity Design Studio
L-Inked Together
Crafty Creations by Beth
Ellalicious Elements (a place where one feels comfortable)
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on you Blog.
2. Link back to the Blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the Blog Award on your Blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to (5) Blogs ... of (200) or less followers ... who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by commenting on one of their posts.

Hi Marian! (sorry for the typo with your name in my last post)..thx for bringing the Google problem to my attention! I don't seem to be able to change my Blog URL in my Google profile so guess I will have to add it in!! I'm so glad you found me!
ReplyDeleteHi Susan, no worries at all with my name ;-) I am so glad I found you too! I am so enjoying being a part of your blogging journey. I'm still trying to figure out the whol blogging world too. Have a blessed evening!
DeleteMarian, thank you so much for the Liebster Blog Award! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog and now I know about YOUR blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend, and thanks again!
Beth