Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's Been Awhile ...

I hope today finds you all well and maybe even a little inspired to break out the stamps, ink, paper, scissors and all those fabulous tools that are calling your name to be put to good use ;-)  I know mine are.

If you are like me, you go through phases where you have time to craft and then life has other plans for you.  Over the last few months that has been the case for me and my priorities had to be put in place.

Crafting to me is such a relaxing part of my life and I find that I even think about things I want to explore as I drift off to sleep.  I, like many I encounter, feel that they are not creative and don't know where to begin.  The internet has been such a great virtual friend to me.  The resources are limitless!  I am the type of person that loves exploring and sharing the talents of others.  Please do not feel like you cannot be creative or explore what craft makes you happy because you don't feel you can do it ... try it first and you will surprise yourself beyond words.  Start small so you don't overwhelm yourself.  Also, my advice to beginners is to buy products that can be used in multiple ways and you can keep to your budget and continue to create.

Don't hold back ... take the plunge and explore meeting new virtual friends that have the same passion and same crafting style that you have.  The crafting collaboration of the Stampin' Up! Community, Pinterest, FaceBook, YouTube and just plain old surfing the internet, has opened my eyes to the encouraging and inspirational talent of so many people.

My wish today is that you find that craft that opens your heart and mind to creativity and you can obtain a peace and share with others ... which opens doors for fellowship.

Enjoy My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment