You guessed it ;-) Roof flashing and galvenized wire ... and now let's just pray that I can get it all to come together as pretty as Tish did in earlier post of the metal garden stakes .... I hope to have some items to share in the very, very near future ;-)
Hello Marian! I looked at your blog and what a beautiful page. Glad you are reaching out to everyone and glad to see what you are up to. I hope everything is going well and that you and mike and your family are looking to the summer sunshine. We had snow Tues. and Wed. thing week but a full day of sunshine today. Tomorrow the swimming ladies and I are going to lunch. So much fun. Love Michelle
ReplyDeleteHi Michelle!!! So nice to see you in blogworld too ;-) I am so enjoying sharing my love of crafts with others and glad you stopped by! I'm looking forward to your visit soon! Love to you and your Family too! xo
Delete