Wednesday, April 11, 2012

YouTube Video Share - Metal Garden Stakes by Tisha Copeland

Wow ... I just have to share these wonderful videos I found by Tisha Copeland.  I am thinking about adding roofing flashing to my shopping list ... what do you think? ;-)




3 comments:

  1. I thought you did a great job for a first video. I very much enjoyed the tutorial. I bought some small squares of flashing to try some metal die cutting, but I'll have to see if its as nice and pliable as yours....don't want to break my Big Shot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Stephanie ... this is not my video, it is a lady named Tisha Copeland that did an awesome job on presenting this technique to us and I wanted to share ... maybe one day I'll be able to get up enough skill to make a video but right now I love sharing the talent of others.

      Just make sure it is pliable and follow her sandwich and it will work perfectly ... I, like you, don't want that Big Shot to have any need for a "hospital" visit ;-)

      Have a blessed day and thank you for your comment!

      Delete