Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another Cool Feature Using My Digital Studio

So was surfing the net today and saw a darling card made with the Blossom Punch and Bright Blossoms stamp (which will be available for purchase June 1st).  Soooo ... you know me ... I had to see if I could get it to work in My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up! ... well it did and I LOVE it!

These are the types of items that I like to make and file in my Altoid Tins that I have labeled for my ease in putting together cards when I need them.

The stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes fits perfectly into the Word Window Punch and is so versatile that you can make a base card that once the sentiment is added you have a card ready to go in no time.  Hope you give it a try!





No comments:

Post a Comment