Friday, May 25, 2012

Cards for Sale

Since many of you have asked if I would please sell my cards online ... I found out today that I can do that.  If any policies change, I'll update my blog accordingly, but for now we are a go and I'm SO EXCITED!



Features:
• 1 folded card (4.25 x 5.5") + 1 white envelope (A2)
• blank inside for personal message
• created using My Digital StudioTM (MDS) Software from Stampin' Up!
• card is hand cut, hand scored and hand trimmed
• packaged in a cello sleeve
• mailed in a photo mailing envelope so card won't get bent (shipping is $2.00)


Baby Prints - Boy
$5.00 each + $2.00 shipping
** Ships to US Only **


Features:
• 1 folded card (4.25 x 5.5") + 1 white envelope (A2)
• blank inside for personal message
• created using My Digital StudioTM (MDS) Software from Stampin' Up!
• card is hand cut, hand scored and hand trimmed
• packaged in a cello sleeve
• mailed in a photo mailing envelope so card won't get bent (shipping is $2.00)

Baby Prints - Girl
$5.00 each + $2.00 shipping
** Ships to US Only **

1 comment:

  1. best of luck in your card sales. this is adorable!
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete