Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Criss Cross Graduation Gift Certificate

A Dear Friend asked if I could create her a gift certificate for her Neice and after some Google Searching and playing around with multiple fonts ... here is the end result. Thanks to Mary Fish and Beate Johns for the inspiration and tutorial!

I created the design digitally using the Baroque Motifs Flourish Stamp Set within My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks SO nice. Very elegant...and now I'm wondering if I need to get that retiring round tab punch after all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terri! I love this punch and was sad to see it on the retired list too. I love punch art and this is another one that is very versatile. From apple cores, to dresses, to purses, baskets, giraffe faces, tops of milk carton dies, toppers for circles for ornaments, etc.... just to name a few (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful use the flourishes. isn't the criss cross card fun?
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mary ... yes, those criss cross cards are fun! I see quite a few more in my near future! Hope you had a great day!

      Delete